Did you know…
- 60% of all businesses that lose their important data will close their doors within 6 months of the loss
- Every week around 150,000 hard drives crash in the United States
Not every business will get hit with a natural disaster, fire or flood, but every business at some point will experience some level of data loss. Hard drive failures are not a matter of if, but when.
We believe that a proper data backup and recovery procedure is probably the most important process a business can have in place in today’s digital world.
Two is one and one is none!
At a bare minimum there should be at least one data backup at your business, and it should be offsite or cloud based for disaster recovery purposes.
But this isn’t good enough. What happens if that backup fails or the company your paying for backup goes out of business?
Just like a layered approach to network security is best practice, a layered backup approach works the same way. Having redundant backup measures ensures your data is safe and replicated in multiple locations. This approach ensures the integrity of your data and a quick recovery time.
- Local File & Folder Level Backups
- Cloud Based File & Folder Level Backups
- Hard Drive Imaging
- Server Imaging
- Virtual Machines
- Business Continuity Solutions